Financing and Insurance
Sound To Mountain Dental is in network with many major insurance carriers, such as:
- Washington Dental Service
- All Delta Dental Plans
- United Concordia
- Connection Dental
Sound To Mountain Dental is proud to be the preferred provider for United Concordia and is the PPO for the Boeing Delta insurance plan.
Regardless of what insurance plan you’re used to working with, we’re happy to provide you with quality care and file claims on your behalf.
Affording Your Dental Treatment
If you’re uninsured, or your treatment is not completely covered by your dental insurance provider, we offer alternative payment options to make it easier to afford your procedure.
At Sound To Mountain Dental, we also work with third party lenders, Care Credit and Varidi to make both elective smile improvements and necessary dental treatments affordable for every patient.
Enjoy budget-friendly benefits like:
- Pay now or pay later options
- Flexible terms, including 0% or low-interest financing
- Instant approval for immediate access to funds
- Coverage of needed or elective treatments
- Financing that can be allocated solely for use with your dental implants or in conjunction with other treatments
We also accept most major credit cards, personal checks, money orders and cash payments. If you have questions about financing your dental treatment, call today and we’ll be happy to walk you through your financing options!